Monday, October 15, 2012

I wish I didn't need sleep.

Do you have any idea how many things I could get done if I didn't have to sleep?

Midterms and papers are running through my head right now, and I do not have enough time in the day. It's never enough. In fact, I should be reading Sense and Sensibility right now instead of writing this blog post. But I digress.

I just feel like I could be so accomplished if I didn't have to sleep. My music talents would be better, I would have a larger vocabulary, my school work wouldn't seem so heavy... staying up all night to finish homework sounds pretty tempting right now, I'm not gonna lie.



But then I remember that relaxation is actually more conducive to success than stressful work.

I wish I didn't need to sleep, but I do. I wish I could go all day, but I can't. Sometimes, it's ok to put my homework aside and get enough sleep.

But, alas, I fear that night will not be tonight.

Just a little stressed-out midterm post to tickle your fancy.



ka.

No comments:

Post a Comment