Monday, October 1, 2012

I like to take pictures.

I am a bit of an amateur photographer. 
I'm not studying photography or anything, but I do have a lovely Canon that use frequently. My sisters and I share this love with my father. You could say it's kind of a family bonding thing. 

Anyway, my oldest sister had a great idea on how to better use our cameras and practice looking for beautiful things all the time. The point is to take a picture every day based on a one-word prompt. For her, it was called Photo-A-Day May. 

We adapted the concept and are now participating in Photo-A-Day October. 

Here's the list of prompts for the month: 


If anyone reading this thinks it sounds like fun, by all means, join the party. If you do, however, I would ask that you leave a comment or something so I can look at your photos, too! 

I'm going to post mine weekly. I haven't decided exactly which day I'll post them, but I will post weekly. So look for some beautiful autumn photography!

Saying something through pictures can be just as good as saying it with words. 

ka. 

No comments:

Post a Comment