Sunday, September 30, 2012

I have a lot of things to say.

I have a lot of things to say.

Something that is true about writing: it's never finished. I never feel like I've fully completed a thought, and I never feel like I've accomplished perfection.

That's what I love about writing, though. It's an ongoing journey--a never-ending search for the right things to say. Not to get all figurative on you, but writing is like life. It's never perfect, and it's never done. I'm never satisfied because I know that I can always be better in my life and in my writing.

I have a lot of things to say, and this blog is where I'm going to say them.

I hope that you stay tuned long enough to listen (with your mind, obviously).

I hope that I don't run out of things to say
because a page left blank is a sad waste of space.

ka.

No comments:

Post a Comment